Featured Post

Evrys Sims Big Brother (US)

*Updated 6/1/19- Guys I apologize if you prefer this version of Big Brother, but I've decided to put it on hiatus indefinitely. If yo...

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Evrys Sims Big Brother (UK)

*UPDATE 6/1/19- Season 1 is Complete!! Season 2 Coming Very Soon!!*


Welcome to The Sims Big Brother UK Series! I've been doing Sims Big Brother since The Sims 3 and it's always been my preferred method of playing the game. I've always had an affinity towards randomization and simulation games.. So it's right up my alley to play The Sims this way. I've done 9 Seasons of the BBUS Version, and this is where I will be putting my newly made Sims 4 Big Brother UK Challenge as the seasons are released. This Challenge that I created is a modified version of HollieBB's rule set that she created to bring maximum drama and excitement to the game, that is based on the US version of the show and has been rebranded as "Crash Pad" to make it her own. I definitely suggest that you check her Crash Pad Series out on Twitch, she has all seasons in her Collections Tab! For the rules to her Challenge, Click Here! 

I noticed a lot of people like myself, wanted a version of the challenge that would mimic BBUK. (Especially now that it's over! RIP BBUK :( ) Sadly, Hollie doesn't watch that version. I'm a fan of both the US and UK Versions of the show, and finally thought of a way I could make it happen. With Hollie's permission, I was able to borrow aspects of her challenge to make my own and I could've never done it without her help. Play the BBUK Challenge here!! I've been working hard on balancing it with the help of some testers and my own playthrough, so I hope you like it! If you want to try this challenge for yourself, grab Snowleopard_x's Sims 4 Challenge Roller she made specifically for these challenges! I made BBUK Rolls for the roller specifically for this challenge! Season 1 went into full detail of how the challenge works, it will give you a better understanding of how this game is going to work! Season 2 has begun!

Also if you like any of the Sims I've made, you can find some of them on The Gallery. My Origin ID is Vandalxx. You can also follow me on Twitter for more updates on new Episodes/Bios! If there is a sim not on the gallery that you would like, let me know and I will upload it for you. (For those wondering, I decided not to do Character Bios anymore, so you'll only be finding them with BB (US) which I'm not sure if I will be continuing. My focus is on BBUK and Sequester because they are challenges that I made my self!

*Update 12/18/18- Season 1 is Complete!! Go Read It Now!! Bios are in the story, but won't be added separately anymore, you can learn about the sims by clicking above and reading Launch Night!!*


*Updated 06/09/19- Season 2 Has Begun!! Click Above To Get Started!! To see an early tour of the house, Click Here! To meet the 14 new housemates, Click Here!*















No comments:

Post a Comment