Featured Post

Evrys Sims Big Brother (US)

*Updated 6/1/19- Guys I apologize if you prefer this version of Big Brother, but I've decided to put it on hiatus indefinitely. If yo...

Friday, June 7, 2019

Sims 4 Big Brother UK Season 2 Part 1 (Week 1 Launch Night)

*You Can Click Above To Return To The Sims BBUK Landing Page!!*

*PART 1*

*BE WARNED! Spoilers of Season 1 Ahead, if you'd like to Read Season 1 before Season 2, Click Here! Also, if you are curious about the BBUK Challenge, you can read over the full Rule Document and play along as well! This Challenge is fully functional with Rolls for The Sims 4 Challenge Roller, made by Snowleopard_x. Also, this challenge was inspired by HollieBB's Big Brother (US) Challenge that's been renamed to Crash Pad! Go check her out as well!*

*Disclaimer: Everything you will see in this series are depictions of storylines that are made up from autonomous actions between the sims. I have no control of their actions or relationships, I will only be commenting on what they do, and try to make storylines out of it for dramatic effect. No competitions or eliminations will be rigged, everything that happens is of their own free will. Some scenes may be enhanced on a separate save file just for storytelling purposes, but in no way will effect their friendships or relationships in the real game. I hope you enjoy the second season of Big Brother UK!*


The Voice of The New Host: Last year, 14 sims entered the craziest social experiment known to man.



New Host: After a season of fights...... Betrayals..... and Romance.....!


New Host: It was Jay's underdog story that resonated with the fans. By the end of the game it seemed like everyone was trying to tear down Jay, and he remained unphased through it all! He was in the middle of a lot of drama in the house, including a Love Triangle where he was playing 2 girls against each other! He may not've been the best person in the house, but it was undeniable that his storyline was entertaining and kept the fans coming back for more!!!


New Host: Welcome! I'm your host, Neil Brink, and this is Big Brother!!!! The outpouring of love and support from our first season had us looking at application numbers like never before. Big Brother has scoured tens of thousands of applications to find some of the most fascinating sims in the world, 


Neil: From a brooding Cowboy....


Neil: To a tabloid queen.....


Neil: Big Brother has worked hard to bring you the best cast possible.... And you will be meeting our 14 New Contestants very soon...


Neil: But First.....Earlier this week, I was given early access to the house to give you an exclusive up close and personal look at the new and improved Big Brother House! The theme this year is Cool and Breezy! Let's take a look, shall we!

CUTS TO A PRE RECORDED VIDEO

THE HOUSE TOUR


*As you can see, the entrance has remained unchanged. These lights bring back a lot of memories of our Season 1 Sims, entering a game they had no idea about.*


 *The Entrance Hall is full of mirrors.... Just enough for our vain and self absorbed sims to get a good look before entering and exiting the house... See, Big Brother does care about the well being of it's housemates!*


 *We have a nice pop of color at the top of the stairs, the bright colors really breathe new life into the house, it doesn't even feel like the same place!*


*Unbeknownst to our houseguests, there is a hidden passage behind this wall that they will have no knowledge of. Could we possibly see a fake eviction this season, or some late arrivals? This side room is fully equipped with a Diary Room, Cooler Refreshments and a TV to watch their housemates on. Hopefully we will actually roll a fake eviction this season!*

 *As we reach the bottom of the stairs, you will see a familiar layout with completely new furniture and decor!*


 *The sitting and dining areas have been completely refurnished with new chairs and tables. We've gotta freshen things up for our new faces!*


*The kitchen and storage room have seen very some slight modifications. Mostly to color and style, and not much else.*


*The Diary Room has seen a major upgrade! Beautiful Icy Decor and cascading waterfalls... It's so calming and soothing for anyone who sits in here... I feel like that serenity will be very welcomed this season!*


*The living room received a complete overhaul. The Brand New Colorful Corner Couches and Bean Bags really bring out the aesthetic.*


*The Chess Table and Bunny have stayed the same, with a little bit of a color makeover, and the living room has been livened up with some unique decor.*


*The Bedroom and Closets have been given a huge blast of color. I'm loving the style this season. It's not necessarily my style, but I pushed myself to do something different.*


*The bathrooms have been toned down a bit to a more understated style to fit the theme.*


*The punishment bedroom is giving military vibes with the new beds from StrangerVille. I like keeping this room pretty basic.*


*If you remember from Season 1, This glowing door leads down into a big open area to set up Competitions. There was no reason to change it, so I left it the same.*


*The garden has received probably the biggest overhaul. It's so different from last season and I love it so much. I added gravel pathways to connect everything like the show did and rearranged a lot of the objects. Though the outdoor showers and bushes are probably the only thing that remained basically untouched. I added some scaffolding to give that feel of a Television set as well so my stage lights weren't hanging in thin air.*

  
*Something I should've added last season that I didn't think of! The iconic BBUK Loft! I did end up rearranging it a little ways into the first week to add in a bar, so it won't look exactly like this later on. I added the bar in so the sims would actually use the loft and it wouldn't sit idle all season. Plus the fact that this challenge needs a Bar and I forgot to add one into this build, lol.*


*The hot tub was moved from one side of the garden to the other. It now rests below the loft. The workout equipment got moved to the back of the garden and was placed all together so the sims could work out and chat at the same time!*


*This new outdoor seating area is my favorite part of the house! I just love how it turned out. I cant wait to do some filming in it. This is where the sims will stay while nominations are going on!*


*I left the creepy Wishing Well in. It just feels so BBUK, it's like a mascot at this point, much like the Giant Bunny in the living room. I'm attached now, lol.*


 *The old seating area is now where the pool is! It's very sleek, lots of mirrors and cameras. You never know what you might catch in the pool in this house.... I guess that could have multiple meanings..*


*If you were curious about what was behind this door last season, it was a room that I never got to use because my Party Rolls weren't developed yet. But I can now announce that Party Rolls have been completed and this room will be dedicated to house parties! If a sim gets a roll that excludes some of their housemates, this is where they will go, and the excluded sims will be locked out. It fits the color scheme with the icy feel, and it's going to be equipped with music and a dance floor.*


*When our sims get tired, they will have a nice plush seating area to sit down and enjoy themselves. Maybe with a few drinks from our catering table that will be fully stocked with alcoholic beverages to loosen them up.*


*And last but not least, this is our new and improved Exit Interview Room! I love it! It's been almost complete revamped and plenty of lighting to accommodate our new host, Neil, who will be interviewing all of the evicted housemates! And that concludes our house tour, hope you enjoyed this in depth look at the house!*

HOUSE TOUR END


Neil: What a gorgeous new house, am I right?!

*The Crowd Erupts In Cheers*


Neil: Alright... Alright, that's enough procrastinating... The house is great and all, but I know what you're all really here for.... You're ready to meet the 14 new housemates..... Let's get into it.... It's housemate #1!!!!

*If you'd like another look at character bio's from a different perspective, you can check out my Twitter. I posted them here a little while back. I post updates and sneak peeks over on my Twitter, so if you aren't following, go give me a follow to stay up to date with everything BBUK and Sequester!*

TASHA BEYER VIDEO TESTIMONIAL


Tasha: My name's Tasha Beyer... I'm 29 years old, and I'm a Wedding Photographer!

TASHA BEYER
Age: 29
Traits: Social Butterfly/Creative/Photographer's Eye/Loner/Hates Children/Noncommittal
Occupation: Wedding Photographer
Pet Peeves: Annoying Children, Stupid Questions, Crowded Rooms


Tasha: Being a photographer has it's perks... You get to visit beautiful locations and work alone for the most part. I've always loved having my freedom to do what I want, so it really is the perfect job for me.


Tasha: I just can't stand when parent's don't keep their children in line. There's nothing more annoying in this world than a child that doesn't know when to stop talking!

Interviewer: How do you think you will deal with childish people in the house, acting out for the cameras?

*Tasha Laughs* 

Tasha: It's really hard for me to hold my tongue, so I have a feeling it may get me into some trouble in the house. It's definitely going to be an experience, but I know what I've signed up for it... I'm ready...

VIDEO TESTIMONIAL END

*We cut back to Neil at the entrance to the house.*


Neil: It's Tasha!!!.......

*On night 1, the sims will enter 1 by 1 and a roll will be done to determine whether the fans like, dislike or are bored by their VT and entrance interview. This will kick off their "Influence Points" which will be the driving force of this challenge and are the most important points you can hold. Influence will ultimately decide the winner of Season 2. If you are confused by anything in this challenge, you can always look through the Rules Document Here! Everything will be explained. I also went into full detail of how this challenge works in Season 1, so if you haven't read Season 1, I'd definitely recommend reading it first!*

TASHA'S ENTRANCE


*Tasha is met with some boos right out the gate as she makes her way up the stairs to meet with Neil.*


*A little nervous, Neil's enigmatic smile calms her a little and he tries to calm her through the boos. He gives her an opportunity to change the crowd's opinion of her.*



Neil: Are you okay?



*Tasha puts on a brave face and gives some sass.*

Tasha: It's all good, if they wanna boo me, let them boo. I don't mind..



*The crowd boos louder.*



Neil: So from your VT, it seems you have a problem with being around a lot of people, what are you gonna do if Big Brother puts that to the test?



*No hesitation from Tasha.*

Tasha: That's what I'm here for, I want to experience that good and the bad to challenge myself.. Big Brother can throw whatever they want my way, I'll be ready for it..

*Neil gives her a slight smile, not really buying it, and leads her over to the Cameras to get her photo taken and enter the house.*




*Tasha strikes her pose for the cameras and makes her way through the infamous BBUK Doors! It's official, Our first sim is in! The crowd continues to boo her until the doors close behind her.*



ENTRANCE END



RECEPTION


The Crowd Reaction: The Crowd Reacts Negatively to Tasha's VT and Entrance Interview.... She loses -2 Influence with the Viewers. Not good for anyone to start off in the negatives.

RECEPTION END

*Each sim that enters the house will receive either +2 IP(Influence Points), 0 IP, or -2 IP. This is based on the "First Impression Roll" that every sim will get upon entering the house. Influence Points are tracked by Adding and Subtracting from a Club labeled "Influence". Every Sim in the house will have this personal club. *


*Tasha takes a deep breath after that overwhelming experience and makes her way down the stairs.*


*She soon realizes she's the first one in, and also notices drinks laid out for them to enjoy. Right as she's about to grab a drink she hears Big Brother on the loud speaker.*



FIRST TO ENTER ROLL

*Every season, the first sim that is randomly selected to enter the house will be given a special task to complete. It could be good, or it could be bad for them. Let's find out what Big Brother asks Tasha to do.*


Tasha sits down in the Diary Room Chair, confused as to what is going on. Big Brother tasks Tasha with the power to grant one sim, excluding herself, immunity from the first two evictions... She will have until tomorrow morning to make her decision! She's definitely feeling nervous now, she doesn't know what she's going to do with that kind of power, everything is so overwhelming...

FIRST TO ENTER TASK END



*We Cut Back To Neil at The Entrance.*





Neil: Wow, I'm not really sure how I'd handle that kind of power... You have to think about "if I give it to this person, this person might get mad..", It's going to be interesting to see, but we'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out what she does..... For now, we have 13 other sims to send into the house.... Are you ready to meet houseguests #2?!


*The crowd erupts in cheers.*

ARMOND OLIVAS VIDEO TESTIMONIAL


Armond: I'm Armond, I'm 46. and I'm VERY rich...

ARMOND OLIVAS
Age: 46
Traits: Natural Performer/Evil/Unflirty/Outgoing/Genius/Foodie
Occupation: Business Entrepreneur
Pet Peeves: Low Brow Conversations, Goody Two Shoes, Laziness


Armond: I am a true come from nothing success story. I grew up with nothing and I vowed to do whatever it takes to do better for myself.

Armond: I learned at a young age, if you want something, you have to take it... There's no hesitation in life if you actually want to be successful...


Armond: I'm not here because I want the money, I'm here because I want to share my knowledge of success. People should listen to what I have to say.... If you want to be rich, open your ears and listen....

Armond: Poor people annoy me.... Why not aspire to be something more? Everyone has that power inside them, I don't really understand why people choose to live such modest, boring, lives... Whoever says money doesn't buy happiness is lying... People who say that don't know what it's like to have money...

VIDEO TESTIMONIAL END

*We cut back to Neil at The Entrance.*




Neil: It's Armond!!.....


*The crowd erupts into boos, much louder than the ones for Tasha.*



ARMOND'S ENTRANCE



*Armond is completely unphased by the boos, even playing into some of it and ridiculing some of the fans.*


*Neil seems fascinated by Armond.*



Neil: Wow, that was some VT. You seem to have some strong opinions, are we gonna see you expressing those views in the house?



Armond: Absolutely.... I'm here to educate people on how to better their lives....

*The crowd erupts into boos again.*




Neil: How are you going to deal with people in the house who don't think the way you do?


*Armond shrugs his question off.*

Armond: I'm expecting it, but don't worry, I've learned how to deal with people in the business world, they'll be eating out of the palm of my hand by the end of this series...

*Neil laughs off his comment and guides him over to the cameras.*


*Armond strikes a confident pose for the cameras and struts into the house, completely unbothered by the fans booing him.*



ENTRANCE END



RECEPTION


The Crowd Reaction: The fans absolutely hated Armond. His confidence and cockiness really rubbed everyone the wrong way and he came off very villainous. He is going into the house with -2 IP. Not a good start for him.

RECEPTION END



ARMOND'S INTRODUCTION

*Following the First To Enter the house, each following sim will get an "Introduction Roll". This roll is to give a slight increase or decrease with the sims already in the house to shake up the relationships a little bit. Because later sims will be increasing/decreasing with more sims, it could be a little more risky for them. But if it's good they will be rewarded more. Because Armond is only the 2nd Sim to enter the house, he will only Increase or Decrease with Tasha on this roll.*


Unlike in his VT, Armond comes off very sweet and likable to Tasha in the house. This seems to be a manipulation tactic and she is completely falling for it. He comes off as charming and gains +5 Friendship with Tasha. Good for him, she'll be the one to impress tonight for that special power.

INTRODUCTION END

*We cut back to Neil at The Entrance.*




Neil: I'm surprised at how likable Armond is being in the house, he's like a different person! We have two in, are you ready for a third?! It's housemate #3!!


*The crowd cheers.*



ANTOINETTE ROCHA VIDEO TESTIMONIAL



Antoinette: I'm Antoinete, I'm 27, and you might've heard of me..... I'm kind of a big deal...

ANTOINETTE ROCHA
Age: 27
Traits: Romantic/Handy/Kleptomaniac/Mean/Outgoing/Self Absorbed
Occupation: Former Maid/Tabloid Star
Pet Peeves: Bossy Women, Being Told No, Cleaning


Antoinette: You may know me from a little scandal that rocked the nation, involving a high powered Socialite and myself... If you're not pleasing your man, and he goes to the maid for some attention... That's your fault, not mine... 

Antoinette: I'm sick of taking heat for things I've done in the past... It's not homewrecking if  the home is already in shambles...


Antoinette: But if you want to hate me, go right ahead.... I'll take your hate straight to the bank...

Antoinette: I know what it's like to be hated by an entire country, so if I have to play that role again, I'm probably more prepared for it than anyone.... News flash, if you're expecting me to apologize for the past, keep waiting... It's never going to happen...

VIDEO TESTIMONIAL END

*We cut back to Neil at The Entrance.*


Neil: It's Antoinette!!....

*The crowd is pretty mixed. Some are living for her attitude, others not so much.*

ANTOINETTE'S ENTRANCE


*Antoinette has a bit of a stumble going up the stairs in here heels and it throws her off her game a little bit. The crowd sympathize with her a little bit because of it.*


*Neil first asks if she's okay, in which she nods and smiles. He then follows up with a question.*

Neil: So it's been a few years since your tabloid scandal, what has it been like for you after the craziness of it all?

*She responds..*

Antoinette: It had it's ups and downs, but it made me a stronger person, and it changed my life... I don't have to clean toilets anymore...

*The crowd has a mixed response to that answer.*


Neil: Are you really ready to jump back into the spotlight and open up those old wounds again?

*Antoinette smiles in agreement.*

Antoinette: I'm ready Neil!

*Neil smiles back and leads her over to the cameras to get her photo taken.*


*Antoinette strikes a fierce pose for the cameras, and makes her way inside the house. The reaction from the crowd remains pretty mixed.*

RECEPTION

The Crowd Reaction: Surprisingly, Antoinette's reception wasn't that bad. I think her stumble made her seem a little more human to the crowd and she wasn't rude when talking to Neil. She didn't get a positive or negative response, so she's going into the house with 0 IP. (It's better than being negative like the first two!)

RECEPTION END

ANTOINETTE'S INTRODUCTION


Antoinette makes her way into the house and is greeted by Tasha and Armond, who think she's looking amazing and they are drawn to her. She gains +5 Friendship Points with both of them.

INTRODUCTION END

*We cut back to Neil at The Entrance*


*Neil talks to the crowd.*

Neil: What do think of the cast so far? Did Big Brother do a good job?!

*The crowd cheers wildly.*

Neil: Well you're in luck, we have plenty more housemates for you to meet tonight! Here's housemate #4!

GEON YI VIDEO TESTIMONIAL


Geon: It's Geon... Gee-On... Got it?... Okay, what was the question?

GEON YI
Age: 19
Traits: Good/Dance Machine/Ambitious/Gloomy/Slob/Vegetarian
Occupation: Runway Model
Pet Peeves: Unhealthy Eating Habits, Fat People, Laziness


Geon: Oh, I know I look good.... I wouldn't be doing what I do if I didn't...

Geon: Being attractive really does make life so much easier... You get so many things handed to you..

Geon: I couldn't imagine being overweight... Like how does that even happen? It baffles me that people don't care enough to keep their bodies tight and looking great..


Geon: Being in the modeling industry is a lot harder than people think... You have to be dedicated and willing to make sacrifices to succeed...

Geon: I feel like if I wasn't a model, I'd be a dancer... It's my true love in life... The feeling of moving to the beat of your favorite songs... There's just nothing else like it...

Geon: The other sims in the house better look out, I'm definitely winning this show... I mean, look at me!

VIDEO TESTIMONIAL END

*We cut back to Neil at The Entrance.*


Neil: It's Geon!!....

*The crowd erupts into boos once again.*

GEON'S ENTRANCE


*Geon makes his way up the stairs, dancing his way up. The crowd booing him the entire way. He doesn't seem very phased by it, and argues back with a couple of them.*


*Geon shakes hands with Neil and gives him a big excited grin.*

Neil: You're quite energetic aren't you?

*Neil asks...*

Geon: Who wouldn't be?! I'm on Big Brother!

*Geon gets a mixed reaction from the crowd from that answer.*


*Geon keeps turning around and arguing with the fans as they boo him. Neil gets annoyed but tries to politely get him back on track.*

Neil: Hey, over here...

*Neil clearly isn't the biggest fan of Geon, but pulls it together and continues to be polite. Because he wastes time, Neil moves him on to the cameras for a his photo.*


*He comes off as very full of himself to the crowd, just like in his VT. This is pretty off putting and his reception isn't great. He takes his photo and is booed all the way into the house.*

ENTRANCE END

RECEPTION

The Crowd Reaction: Geon came off as very arrogant to the fans, and it was pretty off putting. He kept arguing with the crowd and ignoring the host. The crowd felt he was Cocky and he loses -2 IP. Most of the cast hasn't got a great reaction from the crowd so far.

RECEPTION END

GEON'S INTRODUCTION


After a quick adjustment in the upstairs mirrors, Geon struts down the stairs to greet his fellow housemates. His attention seeking continues, and he exudes confidence, making everyone in the house laugh. He gains +5 Friendship with everyone currently inside the house to greet him.

INTRODUCTION END

*We cut back to Neil at The Entrance.*


Neil: That guy has the attention span of a goldfish.....

*The crowd laughs.*

Neil: This next housemate is a self proclaimed fashion icon, and will teach her housemates a thing or two about fashion... Let's take a look, it's housemate #5!!

*Cheers erupt.*

DEONA STEWART VIDEO TESTIMONIAL


Deona: I'm a boss... I don't have time for bullshit... You come at me with some mess, you're going to get put in your place...


DEONA STEWART
Age: 31
Traits: Insider/Snob/Ambitious/Absent Minded/Evil/Romantic
Occupation: Fashion Executive
Pet Peeves: Liars, Stupidity, Math


Deona: The fashion world is not for everyone... You have to have a certain knack for it if you want to succeed. People in this business aren't going to be nice, so many think they can make it in the fashion world and fall flat on their face... It's kind of fun to watch, honestly.

Deona: ...If you're ugly or your outfit looks like trash, I'm that bitch that's gonna let you know... People don't need to be walking around looking a mess... Somebody's gotta tell them...


Deona:.... I'm not scared of anyone, and if anyone in the house comes at me the wrong way, they are gonna get a rude awakening... No one can take away what I've accomplished in my life, so what people say about me doesn't phase me... I don't see you running a fashion empire...

Deona: Big Brother will be a cake walk compared to my everyday life... This will be a vacation for me...

VIDEO TESTIMONIAL END

*We cut back to Neil at The Entrance.*


Neil: It's Deona!!...

DEONA'S ENTRANCE


*Deona comes out to a pretty mild reaction from the crowd. Not really positive or negative.*


*Neil questions Deona about her VT.*

Neil: You said you feel like Big Brother will be a vacation compared to your everyday life.... Can you expound on that?

*Deona goes on a tangeant, the crowd is pretty bored.*

Deona: I run a business, in a high stress industry... I have 100s of employees counting on me to make decisions that will effect the entire company... People relying on my decision making to keep the company going....

*Deona goes on a tangent for a long time and Neil has to cut her off after he realizes she's talking over the time limit. He smiles and pushes her toward the door to get her pictures taken.*


*Deona strikes a pose and makes her way inside. She doesn't get a really positive or negative reaction, I don't think the crowd really knew how to react to her.*

RECEPTION

The Crowd Reception: Pretty luke warm reception. Nothing really negative or positive for Deona but leaning more towards dislike. She gets 0 IP from her First Impression Roll.

RECEPTION END

DEONA'S INTRODUCTION


The sims in the house felt like Deona was trying wayy too hard with her over the top fashion choices and felt like it was a little pretentious. Not a great first impression. She loses -5 Friendship with everyone in the house.

INTRODUCTION END

*We cut back to Neil at The Entrance.*



Neil: I thought she was never going to stop talking!!...

*The crowd laughs..*

Neil: After that, I feel like we need someone a little more fun to liven things up... Fancy a hot Surf Instructor?!.... Here you go.... It's housemate #6!!

MAX RANDOLPH VIDEO TESTIMONIAL


Max: Whats up?!... My name's Max.....Whats yours?

*Max pushes his hair backs and gives a flirtatious laugh to the camera.*

MAX RANDOLPH
Age: 26
Traits: Bro/Active/Self Absorbed/Dunce/Childish/Loves Outdoors
Occupation: Surf Instructor
Pet Peeves: Uptight People, Responsibilities, Not Being Able To Go Outside


Max: There's seriously nothing like feeling the sand between your toes and listening to the waves crashing onto the shore.... Seriously man, I live the best life...

Max: I'm a pretty laid back guy, I don't get into drama... That's just not my scene...


Max: I've had a pretty serious relationship in the past, but I've come to realize... that's just not what I'm about... I think you get this one life and it's all about spreading the love, you know what I mean?...

Max: If you aren't having fun in life, whats the point?.... Loosen up, let go and just enjoy yourself..

VIDEO TESTIMONIAL END

*We cut back to Neil at The Entrance.*



Neil: It's Max!!....

*The crowd cheers!*

MAX RANDOLPH'S ENTRANCE


*The crowd quickly started turning on Max as he came out. He started showing off his muscles and flirting with the crowd a little too much... It was a little cringey and he started getting boos. But Max is so carefree he just laughs it off.*



*He seems really excited to meet Neil, and is eager to get inside.*

Neil: Hi Max..... Quite a show you put on there...

*Neil says sarcastically, but Max is too dumb to realize and starts flexing for the crowd again. He gets booed once more.*



Neil: It seems like you're just here to have a good time, what exactly is your strategy going into the house?

*Max ponders for a moment.*

Max: I mean... I'm not really a strategizer my dude... I just go with the flow..

*Neil then asks another question.*

Neil: You seem pretty flirtatious.... Are you open to a possible showmance in the house?

*Max laughs and looks for reassurance from a crowd that doesn't necessarily be feeling him but he has no clue.*

Max: I mean, I'm not opposed to it... If there's someone hot in there, of course I'm gonna pursue it... That's what I do....

*Neil smiles and points Max over to the cameras to get his photo taken.*



*He once again does a little showing off, and makes his way inside. He's booed all the way into the house.*

RECEPTION

The Crowd Reaction: Max had a good VT but they changed their opinion of him when he came out and started acting kind of douchey. He was coming off as arrogant to the viewers, and that's not a really good look in this game. He loses -2 IP.

RECEPTION END

MAX'S INTRODUCTION


Max came into the house excited and ready for this adventure... However, he wasn't really making intelligent conversation with the sims in the house and made some stupid comments. He basically came off very dumb and it was a little off putting for the other sims. He loses -5 Friendship with everyone in the house. Not a great start for Max.

INTRODUCTION END

*We cut back to Neil at The Entrance.*


Neil: Guys, you didn't even like him? He's just a sweet.... dumb.... dumb boy.. I mean look at those abs... he showed em too you about 10 times on his way into the house, did you see those abs?!

*The crowd laughs.*

Neil: Well, I thought you'd like him, but you guys are hard to please.... Let's give it another shot, here's housemate #7!

ALLISON DUBOSE VIDEO TESTIMONIAL


*Allison talking to the producer.*

Allison: Oh my god, I love your top, it's cute!!.... Oh... I'm on? Sorry!!

*Allison laughs*

ALLISON DUBOSE
Age: 43
Traits: Family Oriented/Clumsy/Cheerful/Nurturing/Neat/Foodie
Occupation: Stay At Home Mom
Pet Peeves: Rudeness, Bad Food, Disobedience



Allison: You know, sometimes mama needs a break... I'm caring for 3 kids and I love them dearly but you have to make time for yourself... This will be a nice vacation for me.

Interviewer: You know what this show is, right?

Allison: Oh honey, there's nothing you could throw at me that would be worse than the terrors I put up with on a daily basis...

*Allison's laugh is contagious.*



Allison: You know, my kids made this bracelet for me and want me to wear it throughout the program.. It'll be a nice reminder of why I'm here, I want to win it for them.

Interviewer: You're a little older than a lot of the contestants, so how are you gonna cope with the age difference?

Allison: Let me fill you in on a little secret... Mama knows how to enjoy a drink.. I'll find a way to cope honey..

*The VT ends with Allison's laughing once again.*

VIDEO TESTIMONIAL END

*We cut back to Neil at The Entrance.*



Neil: It's Allison!!....

*The crowd cheers wildly!*

ALLISON'S ENTRANCE


*Allison comes out to a tremendous amount of cheers. She shyly laughs and waves to the fans as she makes her way up to the entrance to meet with Neil.*



*Allison is very sweet, waving to Neil. He's very receptive to her.*

Neil: Sooo, you like a cheeky drink, huh?

*Allison laughs and looks at the fans cheering.*

Allison: Mama like.

*They both laugh together with the audience. Everyone seems like they are having fun.*



*Neil notices the bracelet.*


Neil: So I see you have the bracelet on that you were talking about in your VT.

*Allison gets a little more serious.*

Allison: I love my kids, they made this for me to wear so I wouldn't forget about them, so obviously I have to wear it everywhere I go... I'm gonna miss them so much.

*The fans love that answer and start cheering more.*

*Neil exchanges a couple words away from the mic and pushes her along to the cameras.*



*Allison strikes a fierce pose for the cameras to make the fans laugh even more and the fans cheer her all the way into the house.*

RECEPTION

The Crowd Reaction: The best response of the night so far, Allison played along with the crowd and got them laughing. She gave a great first impression and is entering the house with +2 IP.

RECEPTION END

ALLISON'S INTRODUCTION


Her reaction upon entering the house isn't quite as warm as the crowd. She feels a little shy and guards herself. She kind of fades into the background and doesn't say a whole lot. No Change in friendship.

INTRODUCTION END

*We cut back to Neil at The Entrance.*


Neil: Ohhh I see how you guys are, you liked the mom but not The Fashion Executive?... A Fashion Exec is just as relatable as a Stay At Home Mom guys, Am I Wrong?!

*The crowd laughs.*

Neil: Well I'm sorry, we don't have another mom for you, but we do have an aspiring rapper... Here's housemate #8!!

*The crowd cheers.*

MARCEL YOUNG VIDEO TESTIMONIAL


Marcel: I'm a rapper.... producer... DJ.... Let's be real here, there's not much I can't do...

 MARCEL YOUNG
Age: 23
Traits: Self Assured/Hot Headed/Music Lover/Creative/Perfectionist/Natural Born Performer
Occupation: "Triple Threat" (Rapper/Producer/DJ)
Pet Peeves: Being Rushed, Loud Yelling, People on the come up


Marcel: I've worked hard to get where I am in life, so when I watch the culture of people sleeping their way to the top... I don't respect it... Where's the talent? Talent should be the #1, but it's not....

Marcel: If you don't know of me, I'll make sure to leave a lasting impression... I'm unforgettable baby!


Interviewer: Is there anything you don't want to see in the Big Brother house?

*Marcel laughs, and doesn't really hesitate with his answer.*

Marcel: My ex girlfriend...... haha.... She's crazy man.... She's not gonna be there right?

*Marcel asks nervously, hoping BB would give him an answer. He changes the subject.*

Marcel: This is my destiny... I've worked so hard to show the world who I am as a performer and now I have this platform to push it further... I can't wait man, this is gonna be dope!! Big Brother, here I come!

VIDEO TESTIMONIAL END

*We cut back to Neil at The Entrance.*


Neil: It's Marcel!!....

*The crowd cheers.*

MARCEL'S ENTRANCE


*Marcel seems very gracious in his entrance and tries to shake everyone's hands on the way up. The fans are very receptive to him.*


*Neil smiles and greets Marcel with a question.*

Neil: Triple Threat huh?!

*Marcel plays along and immediately spits a little free style for the audience. It's pretty good and the crowd is really feeling it.*


Marcel: Hey man, you can't knock the hustle...

*Neil nods in agreement and they both laugh. Neil points him toward the cameras and sends him on his way.*


*Marcel strikes a pose and makes his way inside the house. The crowd cheers him the entire time, he really knew how to warm up an audience.*

RECEPTION

The Crowd Reaction: His VT was a little iffy, but when he actually got out there and started playing along with the crowd, they warmed up to him. They also appreciated his free style, it showed he actually had talent. The crowd was really feeling Marcel, and he's going into the house with +2 IP.

RECEPTION END

MARCEL'S INTRODUCTION


Marcel doesn't seem nervous at all. He comes right into the house making jokes and comes off as very charismatic. Everyone in the house seems to like him, and he gains +5 Friendship with everyone.

INTRODUCTION END

*We cut back to Neil at The Entrance.*



Neil: That rap was good right?!... I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't expect that!

*The crowd is a mixture of cheers and laughs.*

Neil: Are you ready for housemate #9?!

*The crowd cheers mildly...*

Neil: I'm gonna need a little more energy, or you're not getting it!

*The cheers grow..*

Neil: Much better..... It's housemate #9!

COLETTE CRAFT VIDEO TESTIMONIAL


Colette: My name's Colette.... and I've never been in love...

COLETTE CRAFT
Age: 24
Traits: Bro/Outgoing/Kleptomaniac/Hopeless Romantic/Active/Cheerful
Occupation: Sports Store Associate
Pet Peeves: Relationship Questions, Girly Girls, Her Brothers


Colette: Growing up with 4 brothers made it kind of difficult for me to get into girly things, so guys don't seem to really look at me the way they look at other girls..

Colette: My brothers are so annoying, they never gave me special treatment.. They've always treated me like one of the guys, so I guess it's kind of shaped who I am as an adult..


Colette: Being a girly girl is foreign to me... I don't really know how to do it.. Trust me, I've tried, I just end up looking crazy when I try.... It's so embarrassing!

*Colette laughs.*

Colette: I just want to find someone that loves me for me, is that so hard to ask?!

VIDEO TESTIMONIAL END

*We cut back to Neil at The Entrance.*


Neil: It's Colette!!...

*The crowd's reaction is mixed.*

COLETTE'S ENTRANCE


*She seems kind of nervous and standoffish in her entrance. Someone makes a comment she doesn't like and she flips them off. Her uptightness is a turn off to the fans and she starts getting booed.*


*Neil tries to be nice and tells her how beautiful she looks tonight. She doesn't really know how to take the compliment and is a little awkward.*


Neil: Do you really think this is the place to be looking for love?

*Colette laughs nervously.*

Colette: That's really not my goal! I love the show, I'm here for the experience... but if love falls in my lap, I'm not going to be opposed to it.

*Neil smiles and nods, they exchange a few words away from the mic and he leads her over to the cameras for her picture.*


*First of all please ignore the change in Time of Day, the Launch took so long I had to reset the time back to 7:00 PM, so thats why it's looking lighter outside! Sorry if it breaks immersion.*

*The crowd continues to boo as Colette gets her picture taken and heads into the house.*

RECEPTION

The Crowd Reaction: She seemed kind of cold in her entrance and it was a turn off for the fans. Flipping off someone in the audience didn't really help either. I think they got the wrong impression of her due to her nervousness, so she ends up losing -2 IP because of it.

RECEPTION END

COLETTE'S INTRODUCTION


Colette was pretty shaken by all the boos she received on her way in and it had her rethinking herself. She struggles to shake it off as she enters and is a little guarded with the housemates. No Change in relationships for Colette.

INTRODUCTION END

*We cut back to Neil at The Entrance.*


Neil: I hope you're happy, that poor girl was shaking like a leaf!

*The crowd cheers and Neil smiles at them in disbelief...*

Neil: Shady... Shady...

*Neil laughs..*

Neil: Well, hopefully this next houseguest has better luck, It's housemate #10..

DAWSON PAIGE VIDEO TESTIMONIAL


Dawson: Have you read the 10th Issue of "Freezer Bunnies From Space"?!?! It's wild!!...

DAWSON PAIGE
Age: 25
Traits: Paranoid/Goofball/Glutton/Geek/Natural Cook/Bookworm
Occupation: Comic Book Shop Employee
Pet Peeves: Bullies, Ignorant Views, Self Obsession


Dawson: It takes a lot of snack cakes to look this good... I know you're jealous.

*Dawson ironically shows off as a joke.*

Dawson: You know, I have tried to work on my weight, but it's just not something I've had success with... I love food too much!


Dawson: There's this notion that big guys can't get girls and thats just not true.... Why do you think I got into comedy?

*Dawson winks at the camera.*

Dawson: A big brain is just as sexy as a big.....

*He doesn't finish the sentence.*

Dawson: Stop sexualizing me.... I'm not just some object... Buy me dinner first...

VIDEO TESTIMONIAL END

*We cut back to Neil at The Entrance.*


Neil: It's Dawson!!..

*The crowd cheers.*

DAWSON'S ENTRANCE


*Dawson gets some cheers and not a lot of boos, but he doesn't get a wild reaction.*


*Dawson seems super excited when he meets Neil.*

Neil: You seem very happy, are you ready?!

*Dawson nods.*

Dawson: I watched the first season and I said to myself "I have to do whatever it takes to get there.."... I thought about working out, but that didn't really work out for me as you can see..

*The crowd laughs.*


Neil: Well look at you, you made it here anyway! Congratulations!

*Dawson smiles and laughs.*

Dawson: I'm gonna make what Jay did last season look like child's play... you just wait and see!

*The crowd gives him luke warm applause as Neil guides him to the cameras for a photo.*


*He strikes a pose to a mixed reaction and makes his way inside.*

RECEPTION

The Crowd Reaction: Not a great reaction, not a bad reaction. His reception was pretty mixed. I don't think the crowd got a great idea of what he's going to be like in the house, he just kept making jokes about his weight. I think they will have to wait and see how he develops inside the house. It was clear that he was a fan of the show. He gets 0 IP for his Luke Warm Reception.

RECEPTION END

DAWSON'S INTRODUCTION


Dawson can't believe he's in the Big Brother house. He kind of disregards the other housemates and goes off on his own to explore the new decor of the house. His excitement for the game has him neglecting the other housemates in the house. No Change in relationships for Dawson.

INTRODUCTION END

*We cut back to Neil at The Entrance.*


Neil: If you were confused, what he was saying was...... He's a big boy... Did anyone miss that?!

*The crowd laughs.*

Neil: I'm just playing, he seems like a nice guy... He's probably happier to be in that house than anyone else... I'm not so sure how happy this next housemate will be to be in there though, it's housemate #11...

RAQUEL KILLIAN VIDEO TESTIMONIAL


Raquel: I hate when poor people beg for money.... It's soooo pathetic... Like ew, get a job..

RAQUEL KILLIAN
Age: 20
Traits: Snob/Mean/Art Lover/Drama Queen/Outgoing/Insider
Occupation: Trust Fund Baby
Pet Peeves: Icky Things, Poor People, Getting Grounded


Raquel: People think that growing up rich makes life sooo easy, but like, do you know how hard it is to keep up with a Simstagram when your parents are famous socialites? Everything has to be perfect.

Raquel: I can't just pig out on food like poor people, my followers would point out every flaw and drag me through the dirt.. My life is so hard..




Raquel: I can't stand when people try to ask me for free pictures, like, you know who I am right? If my sponsors can pay for photos of me... so can you..


Raquel: Daddy told me if I do this show, he'll make sure to up my Trust Fund Allowance, so thats why I'm here. I'm not sure how I'll be able to survive without my phone, but I guessss I can try.. I can always leave if I'm not feeling it..


VIDEO TESTIMONIAL END


*Neil has trouble keeping it together when he's introducing the new housemate.*

Neil: It's Raquel!!....

*The crowds reaction is very mixed.*

RAQUEL'S ENTRANCE


*Raquel seems over it before it even begins and some of the fans are living for her craziness. Others, not so much, they think she's coming off as a brat and are not happy about it.*


*Neil seems a little speechless when it comes to this girl and isn't really sure how to interview her.*

Neil: Tell use a little about your Simstagram...

*Raquel gets very into it.*

Raquel: Omg, like seriously... It's so hard to keep up with Simstagram when you have so many people watching you... Everything you do is like, criticized... Especially when your dad is a Famous Artist.. They expect your pictures to be on another level..


Neil: Do you really think you're ready to go into a house with no phones or technology?

*She seems unsure..*

Raquel: I don't know, I guess I can just leave if I dont like it right?

*The crowd boos wildly. Raquel tells them to shut up. Neil tries to get her back on track and leads her over to the cameras to get her photo taken.*


*Her reaction is very mixed. She gets a lot of cheers and boos as she takes her picture and heads into the house. She seems to be very polarizing for the audience.*

RECEPTION

The Crowd Reaction: Because she's such a polarizing and crazy character, her reaction was really mixed. Because of this, she's going into the house with 0 IP. Nothing good, nothing bad, the viewers really don't know how to feel about her yet. I think everyone is waiting to see how she will develop inside the house.

RAQUEL'S INTRODUCTION


Raquel comes off as super sweet to the housemates inside the house. I think they are in for a rude awakening when they actually get to know her. She gains +5 Friendship with everyone currently inside the house.

INTRODUCTION END

*We cut back to Neil who seems very confused.*


Neil: Wait... Did.. Did we meet the same girl? Because I'm confused... Who is that person?

*The crowd erupts in laughter..*

Neil: I'm not gonna lie, I can't wait to see what she does in that house...

*Neil laughs.*

Neil: We only have 3 left, are you ready for the next housemate?! It's housemate #12!!

*The crowd cheers.*

BRAYDEN HARRIS VIDEO TESTIMONIAL


Brayden: I like my quiet life.... Peace and quiet is so comforting..

BRAYDEN HARRIS
Age: 29
Traits: Good/Noncommittal/Loner/Paranoid/Handy/Angler
Occupation: Farmer
Pet Peeves: Talkative People, Loudness, Being In Confined Spaces


Brayden: I've always preferred life out in the sun with my animals, working in the fields... I know it's not for everyone but it's everything I've ever dreamed of. I've wanted to be a farmer since I was a little boy..

Brayden: I know this will be a difficult experience for me... I've never been that great at connecting with people but I want to push myself out of my comfort zone and try something new..


Brayden: I don't have a lot of friends at home, I spend most of my time alone.. So if I manage to make a deep connection in the house, that'll be something I could really take with me...

Brayden: Life on the farm does get a little lonely, I'd love to have someone there with me... Who knows, maybe that person will be in the house...

VIDEO TESTIMONIAL END

*We cut back to Neil at The Entrance.*


Neil: It's Brayden!!...

*The crowd cheers.*

BRAYDEN'S ENTRANCE


*Brayden definitely comes off as nervous. He's stepping out of his comfort zone to be here. But he definitely gets some thirst cheers from the audience. He's a good looking guy.*


*He comes off as very polite and shy when shaking hands and introducing himself to Neil.*

Neil: Are you really ready for this Brayden?

*Brayden nervously smiles.*

Brayden: I thought I was til I got out here, and now I'm not so sure..

*The crowd gives him some cheers of encouragement.*


Neil: There are a lot of crazy characters in there and you seem pretty laid back... How are you gonna handle the craziness?

*Brayden tries to show some confidence.*

Brayden: You know, I'm a country boy, I was taught manners, and I'm gonna do my best to treat everyone with respect. But if someone comes at me, you'll just have to wait and see how I react.

*Neil liked that answer, it gives a little mystery. They exchange a couple words and Neil leads him over to the cameras for a picture.*


*When Brayden poses, some of the audience loses their minds. He's such a thirst trap. Other than that, his reaction is pretty luke warm as he heads into the house.*

RECEPTION

The Crowd Reaction: Because he seemed a little shy and nervous, it was hard to tell if he was going to be a good housemate. He looks good, but I think the crowd was skeptical. No one is sure if he's going to be boring or not, so they are gonna wait and see. Brayden is starting off with 0 IP.

BRAYDEN'S INTRODUCTION


He doesn't really change much when he gets in the house. He comes off nervous to the housemates as well. It has them wondering what he's doing here. He loses -5 Friendship with everyone inside the house.

INTRODUCTION END

*We cut back to Neil at The Entrance.*


Neil: We only have two sims left to introduce, are you guys excited?!?!

*The crowd erupts.*

Neil: Well, it seems like you don't wanna waste any time... Let's get into it, it's housemate #13!!

MADDISON DUPREE VIDEO TESTIMONIAL


Maddison: People just seem to fall in love with me....

*She adjusts her top.*

Maddison: I just don't know what it is...

MADDISON DUPREE
Age: 39
Traits: Romantic/Materialistic/Green Thumb/Animal Lover/Natural Cook/Squeamish
Occupation: Former Glamour Model
Pet Peeves: Animal Cruelty, Stalkers, Prudes


Maddison: Working in the Adult Film Industry had a lot of perks.... Most importantly, it taught me how to deal with people.. But mostly how to use my body to get what I want in life.

Maddison: I love money, but what I love more than anything is my two dogs... They are everything to me... They are the reason I'm here...


Maddison: Being a dog mom is expensive, especially when I don't have money coming in like I used to.... If I want to continue to spend my days caring for my garden and my puppers, I'm gonna have to get back to work..

Maddison: So it's time to brush off my old skills and put them to god use... I'm very competitive, and I'm gonna just say it now.... I'm winning this show...

VIDEO TESTIMONIAL END

*We cut back to Neil at The Entrance.*


Neil: It's Maddison!!..

*The crowd cheers loudly.*


*Maddison struts out in her cute Cowgirl Outfit and plays with the audience. Everyone is cheering wildly for her, she even gets a few cat calls from the men in attendance.*


*Neil jokingly plays around with her as they make their introductions.*

Neil: So what exactly is the reason people fall in love with you?

*Maddison once again doesn't answer and turns to the audience to give them a cheeky jiggle. Everyone starts laughing and cheering.*


*He then asks her another question.*

Neil: What is your strategy going into the house?

*Maddison answers seriously.*

Maddison: I know how to gauge people.. If I feel like someone is giving me a look like they may be interested in me, I'm gonna play it up. This is a game, and I'm here to win!!

*The crowd like her competitiveness and continue to cheer her on. Neil exchanges a few words and leads her over to the cameras to get her photo taken.*


*Maddison strikes a fierce pose and makes her way inside to a lot of cheering. She gets a great reception from the crowd.*

RECEPTION

The Crowd Reaction: A lot of times, girls who've worked in the Adult Film/Magazine world have trouble relating to the audience in BBUK, but I think Maddison's honesty really helped her relate to the audience. Not to mention her love of puppies, who doesn't love puppies?! Maddison gets a great reception and is starting the game off with +2 IP.

RECEPTION END

MADDISON'S INTRODUCTION


Maddison looks to break the ice. No one had grabbed a drink yet and she was going to be the first one to do it. She wants to get this party started and urges the other sims to loosen up and grab some drinks. No Change in friendship, she's starting off by grabbing a drink to loosen up.

INTRODUCTION END

*We cut back to Neil at The Entrance.*


Neil: I can't believe it took 13 sims for someone to break the ice and grab a drink. This girl has a strategy and she knows what she's doing in that house.. I can't wait to see what she does...

*Neil shifts topics.*

Neil: We're almost done, there's one more sim left.... Are you ready to meet him?!

*The crowd cheers wildly.*

Neil: Here he is, It's housemate #14!!

RICARDO OVERSTREET VIDEO TESTIMONIAL


Ricardo: I'm Ricardo, and I'm recently single and ready to have a good time...

RICARDO OVERSTREET
Age: 35
Traits: Self Absorbed/Snob/Outgoing/Jealous/Insider/Dog Lover
Occupation: Stock Broker
Pet Peeves: Nagging, Arguing, Bitterness


Ricardo: I mean yea, I was in love... But when you realize the person you love hates your dog... Your baby... It's kind of hard to make it work...

Ricardo: I live a hectic life where I'm constantly moving in a high stress environment... When you come home and all you do is argue over petty shit, it just breaks you down after a while.


Ricardo: I've come to realize, I do even better when it's me and my dog, and I don't have to worry about anyone else...

Ricardo: I feel like I can rule the world, and this is the perfect time for me to jump into a crazy experience like Big Brother... Big Brother House, I don't think you're ready for this Latin Lover!
VIDEO TESTIMONIAL END

*We cut back to Neil at The Entrance.*


Neil: It's your Final Housemate of the night, It's Ricardo!!!

*The Crowd Cheers Loudly.*

RICARDO'S ENTRANCE


*Ricardo comes out seemingly over it. It's been a long night and his attitude doesn't really resonate with the crowd. Their cheers change to boos.*


Neil: I think your story is pretty relatable... No one comes between a man and his dog.

*Ricardo thinks Neil is being serious and gives him an energetic nod in agreement.*


Neil: So what is it you plan on doing once you're inside the house?

Ricardo: Asserting my Latin Flair... Everyone needs a little Latin Spice in their life... I think the viewers will learn to love me, even if they don't right now.

*Ricardo throws a little shade at the fans booing him, and Neil thinks it's hilarious. He then proceeds to guide Ricardo over to the cameras to get his photo taken.*


*Ricardo comes off a little arrogant and the fans boo him all the way into the house.*

RECEPTION

The Crowd Reaction: The crowd wasn't really feeling Ricardo. They felt like he came out very arrogant and kind of full of himself. That's not the best look, especially after he shaded the audience in his interview. He's going into the house with -2 IP. Not the best start for him.

RECEPTION END

RICARDO'S INTRODUCTION


Ricardo makes his entrance and he's looking fine. He is very charismatic and they love his outfit. He exudes confidence. Ricardo gains +5 Friendship with his housemates upon entering. He's coming off way more likable inside the house than when he was entering.

INTRODUCTION END

*We cut back to Neil at The Entrance.*


Neil: What do you think of the cast of BBUK Season 2?!?!

*The crowd erupts in cheers.*


Neil: Our 14 new housemates are officially in the house and ready to start an adventure of a lifetime...


Neil: In the morning, our first to enter, Tasha, will have a big decision to make... Who will she give the power of immunity?!


Neil: In the next episode we will see the highlights of tonight.... We will two sims try and pass a Secret Task sent to them by Big Brother for rewards for the whole house... And they will be nominating for the first time!!!   Then, we will be getting into the first eviction of the season, where I will be interviewing the evicted housemate for all the inside tea! You won't want to miss it, it's going to be dramatic!


Neil: As for now, that's it for us tonight...... I know, I know, you want to know what happens... Well, stay tuned, the next episode will be very soon and we will be covering all the drama! I'm Neil Brink, and I'll see you next time!

SHOW END

*That's the end of the show! Sorry I went so extra on the intros, I wanted it to feel like the actual show and it went wayyyyy longer than I expected! It was super fun to write though and I hope you enjoyed an inside look into the minds of the characters, to get a better feel for their personalities. PLEASE please let me know what you thought of this format on Twitter! I'd love to hear what you thought of it. The next episode is going to be a normal rotation from start to finish, so you will get to see Nominations all the way to eviction! After this week, I'm thinking of splitting up Nominations and Eviction into two episodes to make it more realistic to how the show worked, but who knows. Let me know what you think! The next episode should be very soon! Once again, if you want a more in depth look inside the bios of the new cast, you can click here.*

2 comments:

  1. Great first episode! All the house guests seem really interesting. For a second I thought Allison was Trixie Mattel with all her "Oh hoooneys"

    ReplyDelete