Featured Post

Evrys Sims Big Brother (US)

*Updated 6/1/19- Guys I apologize if you prefer this version of Big Brother, but I've decided to put it on hiatus indefinitely. If yo...

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Evrys Sims 4 Sequester

Welcome to Sims 4 Sequester! Sequester is an Online Reality Game Show that pits 16-20 People against each other in a Competition where only 1 comes out victorious. Sequester is loosely based on Big Brother, but has a lot of differences. I've adapted a playable version of Sequester for The Sims 4, borrowing some elements from HollieBB's Crash Pad Challenge, as well as obviously following the ruleset of Sequester. Please go check out HollieBB on Twitch and if you are a Big Brother Fan, Crash Pad is based on the US Version of the show and has been developed extensively to mimic the series, Click here for The Crash Pad Rules Document. I also suggest downloading the Challenge Roller, created by community member Snowleopard_x, if you plan on playing any of these challenges. Go show her some love on twitter, she did an amazing job on the roller!

If you don't know anything about Sequester, I highly suggest you Watch This Video on their Youtube Page, as well as binge watch the Second Season of their Youtube Series. This challenge will be heavily inspired by the most recent installment and I promise you, it's well worth the watch! I will be explaining the rules in depth in the first season, so if you want to hop right into my series, don't worry, I will explain everything the best way I can. If you want to stay up to date with all things Sims 4 Sequester, and be the first to catch news on all of my other series' that I'm working on, follow me on Twitter! I will always post there first.

If there is demand for me to write out Sequester as a Challenge, I will make it. But I put a lot of work into my Big Brother UK Challenge, and it didn't really get a lot of traction. I feel like I wasted a lot of time writing it out when I could've just made some guidelines for myself to follow and saved myself a lot of time. If you would like to read any seasons from my Big Brother US Series, Click Here!! If you are interested in the Big Brother UK Version, Click Here!! (Both are still ongoing and works in progress. Some older seasons of Big Brother US haven't been written out yet, but I plan on doing it eventually.)

(UPDATE 2/17/2019- Episode 2 Is Here!! Click Above To Get Started!!)
If you would like to Meet The New Houseguests, Click Here!! For the Returning Players, Click Here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment