Featured Post

Evrys Sims Big Brother (US)

*Updated 6/1/19- Guys I apologize if you prefer this version of Big Brother, but I've decided to put it on hiatus indefinitely. If yo...

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Evrys Sims Big Brother (US)

*Updated 6/1/19- Guys I apologize if you prefer this version of Big Brother, but I've decided to put it on hiatus indefinitely. If you like this format, I urge you to go read Season 1-3 & Season 8, they were great seasons and I had a lot of fun writing them! But My focus shifted to my Big Brother UK and Sequester Series. (I hope you guys understand) This is mainly because I made those challenges myself and put a lot of work into them, and the one I use for this format isn't mine. I want to focus on my own personal creations, and I urge you to go watch HollieBB on Twitch if this is the version you enjoy. She is the queen of this challenge and the creator. Every season of Crash Pad that she's done has been incredible and well worth watching, go check out her collections! I'm sorry if this disappoints you, but I definitely want you to go check out Sequester and Big Brother UK, they are a completely different experience and if you like this challenge, I think you will enjoy them too!*

Sims 4 Sequester

Sims 4 Big Brother UK

Welcome to The Sims Big Brother US Series! I've been doing Sims Big Brother since The Sims 3 and it's always been my preferred method of playing the game. I've always had an affinity towards randomization and simulation games.. So it's right up my alley to play The Sims this way. As of now I've done 8 Seasons of Sims Big Brother and will be recapping my past seasons for those who want an idea of how my game has progressed over the years. On my 5th Season I adapted the HollieBB rule set that she created to bring maximum drama and excitement to the game. Her Challenge has been rebranded as "Crash Pad" to make it her own! It breathed a new life into the series for me and I definitely suggest that you check her Crash Pad Series out on Twitch, she has all seasons in her Collections Tab! For the rules to her Challenge that I currently use, Click Here! Also, if you like this challenge and want to try it for yourself, grab Snowleopard_x's Challenge Roller she made specifically for this! It makes doing the rolls so much easier!

Below will be links to Character Biographies and Recaps for each season. If you don't want spoilers, click the Season to read the recap from Start to Finish! Click the photos of the Characters for Biographies and a look into their Gameplay during Their Season! Beware, their Gameplay Analysis will feature spoilers, but I added a Spoiler Warning that will link you back to the Season Page to continue reading if you don't want to be spoiled! Also if you like any of the Sims I've made, you can find some of them on The Gallery. My Origin ID is Vandalxx. You can also follow me on Twitter for more updates on new Episodes/Bios! If there is a sim not on the gallery that you would like, let me know and I will upload it for you.

SIDE NOTE: I suggest if you are new to the blog, read Season 8 first! The older seasons will not be spoiled, so you can always go back and read them later. Seasons 1-5 do not feature the current Big Brother Rules and are just a recap for the people who were asking to see where I started. So if you are interested in seeing the ins and outs of developing my Big Brother Series from the beginning, feel free to check them out. But if you want to see the game as it's developed, Season 8 will be much more entertaining for you to start with!

*Updated on 7-11-18, Season 1 is Completed!! Click Above!! This Season didn't have a Meet The Houseguests, so when reading Individual Bios, Beware of Spoilers at the bottom. There will be a Spoiler Warning. Enjoy!*


*Update 7-17-18 Season 2 is Completed!! To Meet The Houseguests and Get Started, Click Above!! Individual Bios will contain spoilers, but the Meet The Houseguests will not!!*


*Updated 8-23-18 Season 3 is Completed!! To Meet The Houseguests and get started, Click Above!! Individual Bios will contain spoilers, but the Meet The Houseguests will not!!*


*Coming Soon!!*




*Coming Soon!!*


*Coming Soon!!*

                                                                                                                                                     

*Coming Soon!!*


*Updated 8-4-18 Season 8 is Completed!! To Meet The Houseguests and Get Started, Click Above!!  Individual Bios will contain spoilers, but the Meet The Houseguests will not!!*


*Updated 9/16/2018 Meet The Houseguests/House Tour Complete, Click Above!! Episode 1-5 Are Also Here, Go Read Them!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment